REIGuard provides property and liability insurance solutions for real estate investors.
Insurance protection may cover losses to covered property caused by:
- Weather: fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, volcanic action.
- Non-weather: riot and civil commotion, vandalism, aircraft, vehicles, smoke.
- Sudden/Accidental: sinkhole collapse, falling objects, explosion, sprinkler leakage.
With Special Form coverage, your insurance may cover losses to covered property caused by:
- Falling objects, weight of snow, ice or sleet
- Water damage, collapse, theft and risk of direct physical loss
Common Policy Exclusions: Wear and Tear, Intentional Loss, Neglect, Fungus, Dry Rot and Bacteria. Earth movement including earthquake, Water backup and Flood are excluded on most insurance policies as well, however they can be added for an additional cost.
Please refer to our Master policies for a complete list of covered property losses and exclusions.
As a landlord and a business owner you are always at risk of a lawsuit. Liability damages may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
REIGuard offers liability solutions to help protect your entity from costly legal battles up to a certain limit. The larger your investment portfolio, the more liability protection you should have.
Your REIGuard Sales Agent can advise an adequate amount of liability coverage based on the size of your portfolio and may recommend an additional Umbrella Policy to provide the extra financial protection for your business.